The following improvements were introduced in this release:
- Better support for viewing presentations in Internet Explorer 11.
- The generated HTML no longer contains a reference to the Mozilla Public License.
- When opening a presentation with a frame Id in the URL, the player starts at the corresponding frame.
- Clicking on an external link no longer triggers a transition in the presentation.
- In the editor, the Fit to element button now unlinks the selected layers and fits the clipping rectangle.
- An issue that prevented saving some documents has been fixed.
Thanks to the work of several translators, Sozi 15.11 is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
If you want to help translate Sozi to your language, you will find instructions for translators on this site. Please open an issue if you want us to add a new completed translation file or update an existing one.
Use Sozi 15.11 now!
Sozi 15 can be run either as a standalone desktop application, or as a hosted web application.
- Download the desktop version.
Choose the zip file corresponding to your platform, extract it and run the
- Try the hosted web application (requires a Google Drive account for saving documents).
Report issues if you find bugs or want to suggest improvements.