The following improvements were added to the presentation editor in this release:
- Several new keyboard shortcuts are supported (moving in the timeline with arrow keys, toggling fullscreen mode with F11, reloading the document with F5, saving with Ctrl-S).
- Sozi remembers the window geometry of the previous execution.
- Changing frame order unlinks the appropriate frames.
Sozi 16.02 is also available in Chinese (Taiwan).
If you want to help translate Sozi to your language, you will find instructions for translators on this site. Please open an issue if you want us to add a new completed translation file or update an existing one.
Use Sozi 16.02 now!
Sozi 16 can be run either as a standalone desktop application, or as a hosted web application.
- Download the desktop version.
Choose the zip file corresponding to your platform, extract it and run the
- Try the hosted web application (requires a Google Drive account for saving documents).
Report issues if you find bugs or want to suggest improvements.