Thanks for the great tool. People are usually very surprised when they see the .html file instead of .pptx, but anyway it's a great way of doing presentations.
One idea: what about enabling the user to place textual information in the frame list (left pane within the main html file)? Those info could be:
- Name, e-mail, link to webpage, date, version, short description of the document
By default in every html, there also could be:
- Basic help about how to use the html file
- Link to sozi documentation
Even better, do you think that'd be possible to place there buttons that enable
- downloading of the embedded SVG file? That's in case someone has only the html and wants to reuse the drawings.
- Auto slideshow mode with timer
Congratulations again for your work,