I am pleased to announce the release of Sozi 12.09. It provides support for layers, new translations and a few bug fixes. See the instructions to download and install it.
Sozi 12.09 requires Python 2.7 and is known to work in GNU/Linux and Windows.
- Layers are now supported in the Inkscape extension. You no longer need to edit the SVG document manually.
- Several frames can be created without closing Sozi.
- Native language support has been added. Translations are available in the following languages: French, Dutch, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Under the hood: Now using Glade for UI development.
- Bug fix: delete frame not working
- A small Inkscape extension in Sozi-extras allows to create hyperlinks in any SVG document.
- Bug fix: audio/video playback, automatic start/stop not working