This release comes with the following new features and bug fixes:
- You can enable or disable clipping at frame boundaries.
- A frame can be created from any SVG element, not only rectangles.
- A zooming effect can be added to transitions.
- Press key "F" to show the entire document.
- Go directly to a frame by putting its number in the URL, after the "#" character. During the presentation, the number of the current frame is automatically appended to the URL. This feature allows to bookmark frames in your web browser.
- Bug fix: When an SVG document is embedded in a web page, using the mouse wheel over the SVG also scrolls the page.
- Bug fix: Blank or truncated page when a viewBox attribute exists in the SVG document.
- Bug fix: Non-responsive keyboard with Chrome/Chromium browser.
- Bug fix: Zooming with the mouse wheel or the "+" and "-" keys is not centered.